Recreation Center Amenities
Perhaps the one thing most residents enjoy is the beautiful recreation center, swimming pools and clubhouse, including the fitness and exercise facility and the tennis courts. Access is limited to residents and their guests, pursuant to the District’s adopted policies regarding these amenities.
WHO DO I CALL …
- for cards to access the recreation center?
- if my access card is not working?
- to report damaged or non-working fitness equipment?
For these and other items related to the recreation center, please call the District Office at 407-566-1935 or 407-566-4122 (direct line) and Diana will assist you.
POLICIES AND FORMS
- Register for new cards for access to the recreation center
- Reserve the recreation center meeting room for private events
- Recreation center rules and policies related to the use of the recreation center and other recreational facilities
- Access Stickers policy and guidelines
- Procedures for stickers and reservations including directions to our office
All residents agree to abide by the rules and policies as adopted by the Board of Supervisors to remain in good standing and to be able to enjoy all the recreational facilities. If you notice any suspicious or inappropriate behavior at these facilities, please contact the District Office so we may address it.