Under the Florida Sunshine Law, all meetings of the Board are open to members of the public (unless it meets in executive session to discuss pending litigation matters).
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Osceola County.
The District operates in the same fiscal year (“FY”) as other governmental entities, which year begins October 1 and ends September 30 the following year. All public records are filed by fiscal year, Resolutions of the Board are numbered by fiscal year, and accounting records are kept by fiscal year.
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Schedule
Meetings of the Board of Supervisors for fiscal year 2018 will generally be held every other month (odd months) on the first Tuesday alternating at 1:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the VillaSol Clubhouse, 3050 Puerta Del Sol Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL unless noted otherwise. Additional meetings may be scheduled as items of business dictate, and meetings may be rescheduled to accommodate Board member schedules.
- November 7, 2017 – 1:30 p.m.
- January 2, 2018 – 5:00 p.m.
- March 13, 2018 – Workshop 12:30 p.m. – Regular Meeting 1:30 p.m.
- May 1, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
- May 17, 2018 – Special Meeting 6:00 p.m.
- June 4, 2018 – Workshop 12:30 p.m. – Continued Meeting 1:30 p.m.
- July 10, 2018 – Second Tuesday – 1:30 p.m.
- September 4, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Click here for the Agendas page.